Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done
ATTENTION: Self-Help, How-To And Transformational Authors,
If You’re Struggling With Getting Your Book Out Of Your Head
Get Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done at the Coursedi
- Uncover Your Book’s True Purpose And Message
- Attain Unstoppable Confidence In Your Writing
- “Switch On” Your Focus So Pages Just Pour Out Of You
And In 90 Days To Six Months, You Have Your How-To, Inspirational Or Self-Help Book Written And Ready For Publication
From: Christine Kloser, Spiritual Guide and Transformational Book Coach – York, PA
To: Transformational Authors Struggling To Start, Write And Finish Their Book
Hi, I’m Christine Kloser.
I want to help you get your book out of your head, heart and soul
And on to the printed page where you’ll inspire, impact and transform the lives of your readers and the world.
Over the last 8 years, I’ve helped aspiring authors start, write and finish their transformational, self-help and how-to books in six months or less.
I did it with a very unique and proprietary method (it’s even registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office). This writing process naturally draws their book out from the author and they start writing effortlessly until they finish their book.
It’s like I’ve installed “writing success software” into their brains.
Many of these authors went on to experience phenomenal success
Some appeared on major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, FOX and even Oprah and Friends another author was covered in Time, Business Week and New York Times and yet another quadrupled her income within two years!
And I’m not just a coach and teacher I’ve done this myself as well!
Personally, I am a four-time award-winning author. I’ve had my books featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Fox News, Creations Magazine, Los Angeles Times, York Daily Record, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Networking Times, Susquehanna Business Life, Balance Magazine, PUBLISHED! Magazine, Personal Excellence, The Edge, and dozens of radio shows around the world. They’ve been on the Amazon bestseller list. And I’ve been personally endorsed by Neale Donald Walsch, Gay Hendricks, Michael Gerber, Ali Brown, Susan Harrow, Arielle Ford, James Twyman and many more.
As a coach, I’ve given advice to more than 35,000 newsletter subscribers and personally worked with more than 500 aspiring authors. They come from all walks of life. From acting coaches to CEOs to retirement strategists to sustainability experts, to medical doctors to therapists, healers and counselors and even, dog trainers!
Now, I love helping experts write how-to and self-help books.
But my real passion is working with those authors who want to take it to the next level. People who want to go beyond tips, tactics and guides and TRANSFORM their readers’ lives and change the world for the better.
I believe you want the same. That’s why you’re on this page.
So if you’re looking to move, inspire and impact the world and not just write a book, I would urge you to read every word of this message. You’ll see “authorship” in a whole new light.
But first, I want to talk to you about
Get Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done at the Coursedi
What This Isn’t About
(This Isn’t Your Typical
“Book Writing” Program)
I want to be clear on a few things.
This isn’t a training program or seminar that forces you to write like mad for three days straight and then spit out a slam-bang, slap-together book.
I’m not interested in writing fast. Not if it sacrifices your true message. Not if you lose control over what you truly, authentically want to share with the world.
This also isn’t some step-by-step, formulaic template where you end up writing a cookie-cutter book. There are several of these “systems” in the library. I’m not for that. A set of strict rules will only snuff out your creative spirit.
Finally, this isn’t an online course where you get access to a stack of materials and you’re left alone to figure out what to do first, what to do next and nowhere to get help if you get stuck.
I’m against all these things, because chances are
You may have already tried workshops, programs, courses, seminars, retreats, groups, clubs, partners and most of them (if not all) didn’t work out for you!
I personally remember running a women’s business network once, and everyone promised to write a book each and every year for 3 years, and no one did a thing! It was so frustrating! Finally, I took the initiative and 39 women followed (but that’s another story for another time)
Here’s What This
Is Really About
What I’m about to share with you is a carefully-crafted coaching program for aspiring writers (like yourself), that includes
- Direct access to me (twice a month on a group call)
- A “fluid formula” with tons of room for you to fully explore, find and discover your personal and unique message
- Clear action-guides with easy-to-follow, “paint-by-numbers” steps but with the freedom to break off the beaten path when you need to
I promise you
This is the most organic, natural and spiritually satisfying way to write a book that I know of.
And for you as a self-help, how-to or inspirational author It is necessary for you to write in a way that lets you b-r-e-a-t-h-e
And what’s more, included in this program is
- A real, live person who I’ve personally hired to be your accountability partner. This person will check up on you if you get stuck in my program.
(Yes, you get phone calls checking in on you)! For any writer or aspiring writer on earth You know how INVALUABLE this is!
But that’s not the best part of this entire program.
Imagine If You Can Install
“Writing Success Software”
Straight Into Your Brain
I’ve created this program with a sprinkling of guided meditation and directed visualization to install “writing success software” into your subconscious
So you automatically start writing your book naturally and effortlessly.
And this works even if you don’t believe in “meditation”, “spirituality” or “new age-y stuff”. I guarantee it.
It’s as if you “flip on a switch” in the back of your brain
And trigger all the resources you’ll ever need to start, write and finish your book.
Basically, I’ve set it up so you will write your book
- Even if you’re not clear on what you want to write yet
- Even if you’re struggling with negative self-talk, self-doubts and emotional limits
- Even if you work 60-80 hour weeks, run a business or have children to take care of
That’s how powerful this program is.
You don’t have to take my word for it. Here are six of my clients who are now published authors
Six Published Authors
Christine Kloser Helped
“Since doing Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program and becoming an author, I’ve been featured on Fox & Friends, ABC News Now, Animal Planet and more.”
“I knew for years I wanted to write a book, but I wasn’t sure what steps to take to accomplish that. So, I was relieved when I discovered Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program. Finally, I found someone who practically held me by the hand and showed me the step-by-step process for getting my book written and published in a way that would help me grow my business.
Now, that I’m published, I’ve gained credibility in my business as The Dog Expert. It’s provided me the opportunity to be featured in media outlets like Fox & Friends, ABC NEWS NOW, Animal Planet and now as a columnist for FIDO FRIENDLY magazine. It’s incredible to experience the difference being published has made.”
– Sheryl MatthysAuthor, Leashes and Lovers
“my annual income has gone from $92,000.00 to $820,000.00”
“Before I worked with Christine Kloser, I considered writing a book, but felt overwhelmed by the process and fearful of really putting my voice out in the world. Christine’s program helped me not only get my book written and published quickly, but it also empowered me to step up in a big way in my business.
Doing the Get Your Book Done® program catapulted my career and reputation to the next level. Within 5 years after my book was published, my annual income has gone from $92,000.00 to $820,000.00, my email list has grew from 1,200 to 22,000 names, and I am now respected as the leader in my industry.
Christine’s work has allowed me to make an impact on people around the globe, but best of all it’s completely transformed who I see myself to be in the world.
Thank you, Christine!
– Dallas TraversCareer Coach for Actors
Author, The Tao of Show Business
“Having my book in print has made a big difference in my life!!“
“I never could have imagined how having my book in print could make such a big difference in my life, but using Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program was the catalyst to completing The 78 Biggest Mistakes New Managers Make.
It was through Christine’s guidance, insight into publishing, and honesty that allowed me to finish the book that (before her program) had taken years with no end in sight to even get off the ground. Now that I’m published, the exposure is great, but the added income and confidence are what truly has made the difference.”
– Marjorie TreuCEO, Team Fusion
Author, The 78 Biggest Mistakes new Managers Make
“Christine’s program helped my publishing dreams come true and made it EASY!”
“Deciding to do Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program was one of the best investments I’ve ever made. In the 60 days after completing my book, I got three new long-term clients who will generate in excess of $100,000 in revenues!
Plus, I’ve leveraged my position as a published author to become a highly sought after media expert who has been featured on CNBC, CBS, Oprah and Friends, CNN, ABC, Time, Business Week, New York Times and many more. Not too shabby for a first time author! Christine’s program helped my dreams come true and made it EASY!”
– Bill Losey, CFP®America’s Retirement Strategist®
Author, Retire in a Weekend
“Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program was the answer to my prayers to help me finally write my book.”
“I have to admit when Christine said her Get Your Book Done® program was like ‘paint-by-numbers’ for your book, I didn’t believe it. I wanted to write a book for years, and never made any progress; I was beginning to doubt I could EVER write my book.
Now, I thank God for bringing Christine into my life and making the steps for getting my book done simple and easy to follow. I still pinch myself that my book is published not to mention the impact it’s having on readers, and the difference it’s made in myself and my business!! Christine’s Get Your Book Done® program was the answer to my prayers to help me finally get MY book done. Thank you, Christine!”
– Doris MunaAuthor, The Triangle of Health
“Thank you, Christine, for helping me Get My Book Done!”
I had reached a point where I needed to start all over with my manuscript and was finding the task completely daunting. You swooped me up just when I needed expert guidance and plopped me into the perfect environment to complete my task!
“Get Your Book Done” re-motivated me. Your help was so inspiring there was simply no stopping me. You showed me how to have an organized approach to the task and how to stay motivated for my entire book-writing journey. Thanks to you, my book 5 Must-Know Secrets for Today’s College Girl is a beautiful reality, and it’s touching the lives of countless college women! The feedback I’ve received is beyond gratifying! Getting My Book Done has been a transformational experience! I am so grateful to you!
– Lauren SalamoneFounder, CollegeGuidanceGuru.com
I’d love to talk to you more about this book-writing coaching program. But first, I want to take some time to talk to you!
Let’s answer the big question here Why haven’t you written your book yet?
Why You’re Struggling To Write
Your Book Right Now And Can’t Get
Anything Worthwhile On Paper
You want to write a book. It’s inside you. The desire is there
But you simply can’t. There’s resistance. And you can’t explain it.
The trouble is
As a transformational author — whether you’re writing a business, relationship, health, how-to, self-help or inspirational book — you’re doing something drastically different than other “aspiring writers” out there.
Most people dream of writing the next Great American Novel. So most of the training out there is catered to fiction writers. And that doesn’t help you, the transformational author!
Now — if I personally had to break down all the typical problems transformational authors face (after working intimately with over 500 writers) I would say there are three main challenges.
Three Challenges Unique Only
To Transformational Authors
The first big challenge transformational authors face is
1. BRAIN CLUTTER! – You probably have enough expertise, experience and stories to fill up volumes of books. An entire set of encyclopedia, even. So
- How do you choose which topic to focus on? Which subject? What ideas?
- What do you put into your book and what do you leave out?
- How do you structure everything so it flows from one chapter to the next?
The second biggest challenge transformational authors face is
2. SELF-DOUBT – You have a message you want to share with the world but how do you know what you have to say is even worth saying?
- What do you do when there are already hundreds of books on your subject matter, topic or genre?
- How do you compete against bestselling authors, celebrities and people who seem to have more experience than you?
- How can you sit down, power through and write every day when negative self-talk, lack of confidence and limiting beliefs crowd your brain — paralyzing you?
The third biggest challenge transformational authors face is
3. LACK OF TIME! – Most aspiring writers are working day jobs, running businesses, taking care of children or doing a million other things like getting distracted by email, phone calls and errands.
So where do you find the time to write?
And this gets worse when
All three challenges start running into each other. It’s like your emotions are on a pendulum. You’re swinging from overwhelm (I have too much to share) to doubt (My stuff isn’t good enough) then over to guilt and regret (I don’t have time to write!)
I call it the Pendulum of Paralysis.
It swings back and forth, back and forth. And you end up never writing your book because you can’t stop the pendulum!
Stop The “Pendulum Of Paralysis”
And Start Writing Your Book
With Sharp Focus And Clarity
Here’s how to break the vicious cycle. Yes, you can stop the never-ending swinging between overwhelm, doubt and regret and finally sit down to write your book with focused energy.
There are three crucial steps you must take
1. Get Crystal Clear On Your Message
It sounds obvious when I say it like that. But if you can’t pitch your book, what it’s about and exactly who it helps in three minutes this is one of the reasons why you’re struggling to write your book.
In a moment, I’ll show you how you can uncover your true message by doing “guided soul searching”. But first, the next step
2. Dig Deep And Remove All Blocks, Limits And Barriers
Of all the different types of people in the world, writers are probably more fearful of rejection than others. And yet they are the exact same types of people who willingly expose themselves, their lives and emotions to the world!
No wonder writers have trouble writing!
If you’re constantly facing “the negative voices” in your head, self-doubts and fears to the point of not getting your thoughts down in a free and authentic way you will never get your book done in a way you’re satisfied with!
I’ll show you how to reach down inside of yourself, and almost permanently remove these false beliefs
3. Start Writing Naturally, Effortlessly So Every Extra Minute Counts
Once we’ve gotten clarity on your message and removed all blocks you will discover an inner drive unlike anything you’ve experienced before. It will push you forward and pull you towards your goal of finishing a book.
You will find every extra minute, hour or block of time you can and feel motivated to write even if you’re tired, exhausted or stressed out from your day it will become a laser-focused passion that burns inside of you.
And that’s how you can write your book in as little as 90 days.
Of course, there are a few more details inside each step but this is the foundation.
How do I know this works? Aside from helping the six authors you saw earlier and hundreds of others who have worked with me
I also know this at a deep, personal level. I’m reminded of a particular “client story”. It really sticks out in my mind
How I Helped My First Book Writing
Client Finish Her Book In 90 Days
It was actually six years ago. This was when I was a business coach and not a spiritual guide and transformational book coach.
I had a client come to me. She was frustrated, unsure of her writing abilities and didn’t really know what to write about, or how to start her own book.
Worse, she was so busy running her business and raising her young family she just couldn’t find the extra time to sit down and write!
(Does this sound familiar)?
Anyway, I told her to “stop”. We’re going to do something DRASTICALLY different to get you out of your funk.
Guess what we did?
We went to a day spa, we brainstormed and in one day she knew exactly what to write, how to write it and when she’d be done writing.
It was there, at the spa (with me consulting my client) that I discovered “the blueprint” for writing a transformational book.
It was there, at that spa (in one day) we got rid of all my client’s brain clutter, self-doubts and lack of focus.
It was there, while being pampered we planted the seeds for writing a book, giving my client everything she need to go home, sit down and write with whatever spare time she could find.
And did it work? In 90 days, she finished writing her book.
That book then went on to become an Amazon best-seller, win awards and get lots of media attentionnot to mention the thousands of readers it helped, and the hundreds of thousands of dollars of income it added to her business.
If you’ve heard this story before, you’ll know that client is actually me and the book is “The Freedom Formula”.
And ironically enough by being my own client way back in 2007, I forced myself to figure out what transformational authors struggled with and what to do about it.
And that’s where I discovered the groundbreaking process for writing transformational books the same I’ve used with clients now for years.
I’ve gone on to help “regular” people like you write books that got them on network television, Oprah & Friends, New York Times, and more with their book!
But that’s not all. In 2011, I decided to interview New York Times best-selling authors and leading experts about how they wrote, published and marketed their books.
It was called the Transformational Author Experience®. (Look at the right-hand column below to see who I talked to)
And something surprising showed up!
I discovered that what I was teaching and using, (for myself and my clients) was eerily similar to what top best-selling authors were doing themselves too when writing their books!
Now it’s your turn
Get Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done at the Coursedi
Get Your Book Done!
The Proven System For Writing
Your Transformational Book
In As Little as 90 Days
After working with hundreds of authors (and getting them started, finished and published) and talking with more than 80 bestselling authors and experts in our industry — like Marci Shimoff, Neale Donald Walsch and Jonathan Fields (just to name a few) —
Here are just a few of the best-selling authors I’ve interviewed over the years
And many more!
I’ve carefully refined the Get Your Book Done® program to what it is today.
It’s in eight simple, step-by-step modules. Most of the modules have three to seven “action steps” you can easily check-off in a week’s time, devoting just four hours a week.
By the time you’ve done your week’s “work” (if you can even call it that) you’ll be surprised at how quickly, how productive, and how empowering the time went.
It will be as if you’re writing your book effortlessly and naturally as I walk you through carefully crafted guided meditation and simple exercises all laid out for you in clear, easy-to-follow steps.
But first, it’s important I say this
What The “Get Your Book Done®”
Program Isn’t About
Just so I’m clear here
Even though I say “book writing system” to describe this program, I want you to understand that it’s not your typical “writing course”.
- It’s not about slapping together your content in a formulaic way
- It’s not about getting it done quickly in a slam-bang fashion
- It’s not about sacrificing your one true message by not going deep
Quite the opposite, in fact. The Get Your Book Done® program digs deep into your inner core, your roots, your soul — and guides you to writing a book that’s true to you and the change you want to bring forth in the world.
We simply use “formulas” as guiding lights on our journey.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll experience as you go through the Get Your Book Done® program
- Eight Comprehensive Training Modules (Valued at $997)
- Eight Powerful, Easy-To-Follow Action Guides (Valued at $997)
- Twice Monthly Group Coaching/Q&A Calls (Valued at $1497)
- Six Months Access To The Get Your Book Done® Program (Valued at $997)
Let’s go over each module in detail. As you explore the different modules on this webpage, imagine what it will be like for yourself, personally writing your book with the help of the Get Your Book Done® program
(This in and of itself is a powerful exercise to start “writing your book” in your mind)
“Priming Your Writing Mind” To Write Effortlessly
In the introductory module, you will begin to “prime your writing mind”. You’ll discover how to open your mind to experiencing all the benefits of writing your book (It’s not just financial, personal or even spiritual)
We’ll dig deep to get you fully engaged and committed it will subconsciously start to dislodge all your typical writers blocks and self-limiting beliefs. And it will open up your mind to the four levels of transformation your book will bring to the world.
How To Find The “North Star” For Your True Message So The Best Ideas Simply Start Flowing Out Of You
You’re about to embark on an amazing journey and I’m here to guide you every step of the way. You don’t have to do this alone! In this first module, we’re going to lay the groundwork, pour the foundation.
By the end of it, you’ll be able to write more easily, faster without wasting time, money or energy. You’ll know exactly what you need to do to create your best book possible. It will be a true representation and reflection of you.
During this module, you’ll also discover
- A simple breathing exercise to “tune into your heart” the most powerful part of you. You’ll uncover a deep pool of gratitude, love and ideas giving you the power to write effortlessly.
- How to develop a real, genuine and authentic relationship with your readers and “shift” their lives, impact them at a profound, positive level and transform them
- The worst possible reason to write a book — and how it will tax your soul for years to come (I personally lost years and half-a-million dollars by making this one mistake)!
- How to define, discover and cast your “pebble in the pond” the core idea that will ripple out, vibrating, creating a resonance that contributes to the collective consciousness of the world
- Three subliminal questions to ask your subconscious so you become unstoppable — you, your message and your commitment to write now.
- A critical and necessary process (which if ignored or done wrong) can and will lead to everything falling flat in your book. You’ll have a harder time writing it and fewer people will want to read it.
- One simple word change in your writing that could get people writing and emailing you — thanking you for changing their lives or if ignored, creating complete disconnect.
- A sure way to build up so much inner strength — you will fend off ALL the negative self-talk, limiting beliefs and the self-doubting voices. (With this, it’s like you have a “mute” button for your brain)!
Get Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done at the Coursedi
Creating a Platform & Gaining Clarity for Your
Message Your Value & Your Gift To The World
Now that we’ve created a solid ground beneath your book we’re going to start chipping away at the big marble slab to uncover your masterpiece.
You may have a flood of ideas, or very little. You may have a million thoughts, or a few key ones. The question here is which one do you start with and which ones do you shelve for future books?
That’s what this module is about. You’ll sharpen, refine and hone your message until there is crystal clarity on what you want to convey to the world, what you want to say. What value, purpose and impact you want to give.
In this module, you’ll also discover
- The two most important questions to guide your writing forward. You’ll go through a deep, soul-level exercise to uncover your most valuable message — what you’ll write about.
- A unique way I personally teach to really explore your inner core — to excavate, mine and extract your one true answer, what you’ll give to the world. This experience will be so enlightening — your heart will open, your eyes will light up, your soul will vibrate.
- A “backwards” exercise that may seem strange when writing your book but if done properly, leads you to the cleanest clarity of message freeing you to write with ease.
- 280-300 words you must write now, before writing a single word in your “actual book”. This small sum of words could mean the difference between success or failure. Yes, these 280-300 words can make or break your book.
- A funny, but powerful reason why you should write your title, subtitle and what goes on the back cover of your book now And not after you’ve written your book.
Why You’re NOT Prematurely Thinking Ahead
By Planning Your Marketing
You may be thinking, “we’re only in module three and we’re talking about marketing”?! Don’t be surprised. It may seem counter-intuitive we’re talking about trademarks, domain names and “sales funnels” but I can assure you, NOW is the time to do it.
Why? Because you’ll want to make sure everything is set up for your book to succeed the moment it’s published. Think of it this way do you build your house before you build a foundation? Absolutely not!
Yes, I know you’re going to get looks from your friends, family and colleagues. They may even accuse you of being a “dreamer” who’s acting prematurely by getting a domain name and website. Don’t worry about them.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this module
- Why you want to look into trademarking your “technology”. (And I don’t mean an invention, design or machine!). What I’m talking about here is your expertise — how you can put your knowledge into a process, system, recipe, formula or blueprint.
- Not sure if you have a “technology”? You do. I’ll show you seven different ways to look at what you teach and how you can turn it into something you can trademark and make additional income from!
- What if the URL for your book title is taken? Here’s how to remedy that cheaply and effectively.
- How to create additional income streams from your book. Most authors don’t realize that books often don’t make a whole lot of money when you publish it the traditional way Here, I’ll show you how to build a six or seven figure income “working around that”.
- The “Marketing Diamond”. A authentic no-hype way to market your book and message while making recurring passive income and attracting high-end clients who pay you thousands at a time this tool itself is like rocket fuel to your business!
- 8 ways to get readers of your book to reach out to you and subscribe to your email or mailing list.
Four Things You Need To Check
Before You Start Writing Your Book
As a transformational author, you don’t have to do much research outside yourself. Your main way of writing your book is to dig in, soul search and channel the book on to paper. After all, we’re writing about your experience, skill, talent and life stories here.
However — there are four pieces of research you must take care of in spite of that. In this module, I’ll tell you what they each are and why you must go “outside yourself” to ensure the success of your book.
These are a few things you must research for your book
- What shelf do you belong on? I’m going to ask you to visit a local bookstore. You will look for four crucial facts that will ensure your book sells like hotcakes once it’s published.
- How to reverse engineer the current bestselling books and borrow their strategies without compromising your unique message. We’re not stealing details or plagiarizing here, we are borrowing principles and adding our own voice.
- A fun and simple exercise that will help you lay the groundwork for an irresistible book cover. Now — some of you may say, “Isn’t that my publisher’s job? Shouldn’t they be hiring a graphic designer for me?” Well, yes and no. A bad cover can ruin book sales, so it’s your job to protect your baby and add your input! Plus, in today’s changing publishing world, sadly it doesn’t look good for new authors to get a publishing contract so you’ve GOT to know how to do this stuff right!
- Figure out how to structure your book so you’ll know exactly what to write from one chapter to the next. You’ll never stare at a blank page and wonder what to do next ever again!
Give Your Book a Clear Road Map And Compass, So The Writing Part Is Easy To Do
We’ve done a lot of digging deep, brainstorming, clarifying and building a focused vision for our book so now it’s time to map it all out. This will be the most exciting module for you, in my opinion. It’s been the most fun for me every time I wrote a book. We’re going to take all those ideas, thoughts, stories, quotes, bits of paper, reams of research and 19 other pieces of information
And we’re going to lay it all out and put it back together in a such a compelling way, you will write your book naturally and effortlessly. If the first few modules was about creating a “compass” for your message this module is about you building a “road map”.
When we’re done, you will never suffer from writer’s block, negative beliefs or self-doubts. You’ll simply know exactly how to write your book. Now, don’t believe for a second you’re building a wall and you can’t change things absolutely not. This is more like a clear, suggested path that keeps you on track.
Breaking the Myths and Convention
Wisdom on “Finding Time To Write”
OK – Here’s where the rubber hits the road. In this module, I’ll give you some of my best tips for fighting the “No time to write” challenge. Tips like
- A nine step system to get in “the zone” so you can write effortlessly and naturally.
- A strategy to get seven chapters done in seven days.
- Writing music — should you or shouldn’t you and what kind?
- Should you write one hour a day or in 3 hour chunks? What will get you the most results?
- What’s the best time to write? It’s not what you’re gut is telling you right now.
- And much, much more
Effective Strategies That Have Launched
Aspiring Authors into Published Authors
You’ve probably heard this phrase from bicyclist and cancer-fighting Lance Armstrong before but it’s worth hearing again and again as we get into the final stretch of writing your inspirational, transformational book.
“It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.”
This module is where I’ll be guiding you, encouraging you, stimulating you, pushing you, coaching until we get the entire first draft written.
All The Technical, Logistical, Boring Administrative
Details Of Getting Your Book Ready
In the last module, I’ll be helping you with the typical “minor details” that can choke up other writers. (Not you, though). Details like ISBNs, formatting, font sizes, how to make your manuscript look good for publishers whether to find a literary agent or self-publish how to market your book (touring optional) how to generate a solid, consistent income from your book
These are things we’ll cover in the last module. But of course, that’s not all you’re getting when you invest in the Get Your Book Done® program.
I’m here to make sure you succeed. And in order to do that, I need to offer you live support and access to me. You get that here
Get Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done at the Coursedi
Sale Page: http://www.getyourbookdone.com/livecoaching/
7 reviews for Christine Kloser – Get Your Book Done
There are no reviews yet.